HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2013 has been a year of ups and downs – aren’t they all? I don’t know about you, but I am happy and looking forward to a fresh start in 2014. As I get older I am much more sensitive about time, and I don’t want to waste any of it. What can I accomplish next year? What goals will I set for myself? Here are a few resolutions I have, what about you?
1) Read more. I am slowly killing my brain with reality tv and I need more enrichment.
2) Learn how to use my DSLR. I need to make the effort to figure out how to use all of the settings.
3) Do more outdoorsy things. Living in DC you forget that there are great parks and hikes close by.
4) Expand my cooking knowledge. Maybe this year I will tackle a new ethnic cuisine, Indian?
5) Be better about blog posts and follow through. The blog is a very fun hobby for Jessica and me, but sometimes it can be overwhelming. I need to stay organized.
6) And as always refocus my energy on getting lean and fit. Read this. Great tips on how to really get the results you want, and to be realistic about it.
We are looking forward to re-energizing our creative side with you all in 2014. Have a safe and Happy New Year’s!