1. The image above of is of Belize, which is where I will blissfully be one week from yesterday!
2. This picture is just of many stunning images from Shannon Kirsten photography, you should probably just check out her print shop on Etsy.
3. Speaking of the endless hole that is Etsy, check out Leeanne Marshall’s (Project Runway’s season 5 winner) shop. It is chalk full of stunning etherial wedding gowns… only if you…you know…you are in the market.
4. Have you seen Stephen Colbert’s tribute to his late mother? (Hint: don’t watch this in any sort of public setting. Waterworks, people, endless waterworks.) But seriously, it couldn’t have been more eloquent.
5. Do you ever find yourself thinking you wish you could just snap your hands and dinner would magically cook itself? Well this doesn’t really do that for you, but it kind of blows your mind as to what you can cook in a crockpot. That lemon poppy cake is sooo happening. I will devour it along with the remainder of the red velvet let over from my birthday, oh and any other cake you put in front of my face. Just to be clear.
What sort of shenanigans do you have going on this weekend?