Happy Friday everyone! I don’t know about you , but this week got away from me and I am feeling a little overwhelmed going into the weekend. Work is super busy and I have managed to involve myself in one too many extracurricular projects. Hopefully I can get some R&R and get organized. Here is some great inspiration and weekend reading from some of my favorite bloggers.
:Image Via Pinterest:
1. I am hoping that the weather will stay mild in DC, however if we get a wintery mix I will be prepared thanks to A Cup of Jo and her post on how to walk on ice. Have you ever wiped out before? I have- on several occasions. It is actually pretty hilarious as long as no one gets hurt.
2. The Coveteur featured Erika Bearman aka @Oscarprgirl this week. I am not surprised that she has a beautiful collection of clothes and things….sigh. The Coveteur has become my new addiction. I love getting inspiration from people in their home. It helps that they feature people with GREAT style.
3. Need some music suggestions? A Note to Self shared her February playlist. I love hearing what other people listen to, she has great taste!
4. All I want to do every weekend is brunch. But, I would probably be broke and 50lbs heavier if I did. So I will slowly make my way through The Bitches’ 2012 List of Best Brunches. Starving yet?
5. To brunch I will wear chic-casual ensembles like this and start taking pride in my outfits. I really need to go through my wardrobe, come up with new outfits, and only buy things I really
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!